Site Plan: School of Business Administration and Economics
The Department of Economics is spread over several buildings in the city center of Osnabrück.
Building 22 (Heger-Tor-Wall 14)
- Dean's Office
- Student Representative Committee
- Examination Office
Building 29 (Rolandstraße 8)
- Business Taxation
- International Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Management and Accounting
- Public Economics
- International Economic Policy
- Microeconomics and Information Economics
- Econometrics and Statistics
Building 45 (Katharinenstraße 7)
- Banking and Finance
Building 47 (Katharinenstraße 1-3)
- Information Management and Information Systems
- Management Support and Information Systems
- Organisation and Information Systems
- Accounting and Information Systems
There are several easy possibilities to reach Osnabrück City
The city is a major stop on train lines running between Berlin─Amsterdam and Cologne─Hamburg.
The closest airports are Münster/Osnabrück, Bremen, Hanover, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Cologne and Frankfurt (am Main). There is a shuttle bus from Münster/Osnabrück Airport to Osnabrück. Trains from Hanover, Bremen, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Cologne stop regularly in Osnabrück. However, you first have to get from the airport to the train station (via streetcar, taxi, etc.). Please ask the airport information center for the best, most affordable way. Frankfurt airport has its own long-distance train station.
You can get to Osnabrück from north and south via the A 1, from Amsterdam and Berlin on the A 30, and from Bielefeld on the A 33.The directions to Osnabrück University can be found on the site plan.
There are some long-distance bus routes to Osnabrück.