Baaken, M.C.; Bartkowski, B.; Rode, J. 2023. “Exploring farmers' support needs for the adoption of agri-environmental practices: An application of the Theoretical Domains Framework”, Environmental Research Communications 5 111004, https://doi.org/10.1088/2515-7620/ad03b0
Koessler, A.-K., Heinz, N., Engel, S. 2023. Perspective-taking with affected others to promote climate change mitigation. Frontiers in Psychology 14:1225165.https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2023.1225165
Jauernig, J., Uhl, M., & Waldhof, G. 2023. Genetically engineered foods and moral absolutism: A representative study from Germany. Science and Engineering Ethics, 29(5). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11948-023-00454-0
Barreiro-Hurle, J., Dessart, F.D., Rommel, J., Czajkowski, M., Espinosa-Goded, M., Rodriguez-Entrena, M., Thomas, F. & Zagorska, K. 2023. Willing or complying? The delicate interplay between voluntary and mandatory interventions to promote farmers' environmental behavior. Food Policy 120 (October): 102481. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodpol.2023.102481
Vorlaufer, T., Steimanis, I. 2023. Solidarity under Heterogenous Adaptation Costs: Experimental Evidence on Coping after Climate Hazards. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 120 (July): 102824. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeem.2023.102824
23. November 2023 : Members of the Environmental Economics Department at the AGRITECHNICA 2023 in Hannover
On the 16th of November 2023, members of the Department of Environmental Economics visited the AGRITECHNICA 2023 in Hannover.
06. October 2023 : REECAP award for young researchers of the 5th REECAP Conference 2023 in Warsaw awarded to Thomas Rellensmann
From the 26th to the 28th of September 2023, agricultural economists from the REECAP consortium met for the fifth annual conference in Warsaw, Poland....
22. September 2023 : Members of the Environmental Economics Department at the XVII EAAE Congress in Rennes
From 29 August to 1 September 2023, over 1000 agricultural economists from all over the world met for the 17th EAAE Congress in Rennes, France.
18. September 2023 : New publication assesses the moralization of the German debate on genetic engineering
Staff member of the Department of Environmental Economics investigates moral motives in the debate on genetic engineering
29. August 2023 : New publication "A ‘values crisis’ underpins the coupled biodiversity and climate emergency"
Around the world, people value nature in diverse and profound ways that extend far beyond economic usage. But this diversity in how people value...
28. July 2023 : Student project presentation at the "Smart Farming Days" 2023
Marieke Baaken from the Department of Environmental Economics visits the Smart Farming Fair in Bohmte, Germany.
21. July 2023 : Field research in Scotland successfully completed
Moritz Fritschle has returned from his research stay abroad at the James Hutton Institute as part of the EU H2020 projects “FRAMEwork“.
17. July 2023 : 8th Workshop of ‚Experimental Economics for the Environment’
On 12 and 13 July, experimental economists from Germany and abroad met for the 8th annual workshop on 'Experimental Economics for the Environment' in...
10. July 2023 : New member in our department of Environmental Economics
We welcome Gabi Waldhof as a new member of our team.
04. May 2023 : Do financial incentives undermine motivation to protect the environment in the long term?
Study by the University of Osnabrück examines the effects of cash incentives for environmentally friendly business practices.