28. March 2018 : Summer School at the Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
Hier finden Sie Informationen über die Summer University Warsaw (SUW) an der Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
SUMMER UNIVERSITY WARSAW: 2-13 July 2018
Summer University Warsaw (SUW) at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) offers courses for BA and MA students and opportunity to earn 4 or 8 ECTS points.
Six available courses:
- Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Project Management
- Economics of Innovations
- Brand Management
- Intercultural Negotiations
All classes are organised as lectures and workshops with numerous case studies, discussions and group projects. Our academic team includes teachers from Warsaw School of Economics, guest speakers from partner universities and practitioners from international companies.
Summer University Warsaw is a great project that gives you:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical and practical approach;
- Workshops and team projects on real-life cases with academic teachers and business professionals;
- 4 ECTS points for one finished course (morning or afternoon) and 8 ECTS for two finished courses (one morning and one afternoon);
- exceptional intercultural experience with new student-friends from various countries;
- opportunity to explore Warsaw and visit Cracow and Wieliczka Salt Mine.
TO APPLY GO TO: http://suw.sgh.waw.pl/ and choose ‘Application form’
REMEMBER - PLACES ARE LIMITED!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 7, 2018
JOIN US AT: https://www.facebook.com/SUWatSGH/
In case of any questions contact: email@example.com